Today the management of financial resources and the relationships with financial markets and investors are critical objectives for firms, financial institutions and other organizations. The strategic role of Corporate Finance has become increasingly important due to the greater attention that managers dedicate to raising capital, financial planning, risk management and investment activities. The current financial environment requires new skills and competences to keep up with the demands for successful professionals in these times of rapid change.
This program prepares you to deal with increasingly complex financial challenges, providing solid technical knowledge and skills, as well as the transversal competencies required to manage complex financial situations in an international environment. You will acquire a thorough knowledge of the conceptual and empirical tools to respond to emerging financial challenges and create new opportunities.
Learning methods and key courses
- Top managerial education
- Combination of lectures and labs
- Field project
- Analysis of Accounting and Financial Data to Support Investment Decisions
- Analysis of Complex Financial Operations
- Financial Planning
- Risk Management
- Valuation of Firms and Projects Techniques
The Master is targeted for students with a BA or a MS in Economics, Engineering or other scientific disciplines. Fluent English and personal motivation are required.
- Corporate Finance
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Fundamentals of Business
TERM 2 AND 3
- Business Ethics and Governance
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Banking
- Corporate Strategy
- Firm Valuation Methods
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- National and International Accounting Standards
- Planning and Control
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Trade Finance
Students complete the program with a field project that consists of individual assignments accomplished under the supervision of a company mentor and an academic tutor, oriented at solving a real company problem identified by LUISS Business School Corporate Partners.
The project allows students to:
- Solve real world business problems
- Apply their relational and problem solving skills
- Develop their professional and personal network